a collection of vegan recipes

---

rawktober: day one

     Today went more smoothly than I thought. A 13 hour day at school, with one midterm in the morning and the other late at night? I didn't think I'd have the energy to resist non-raw campus food and carry around my own 3 meals all day. Alas, I pulled through. Now, a warm cup of tea and off to bed to soothe my pounding brain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A COMFORT ZONE IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE, BUT NOTHING EVER GROWS THERE. 
unknown

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKFAST:
strawberry-banana kale smoothie with bee pollen, spirulina, chlorella, maca, acai, matcha (the works!)

LUNCH:
raw homemade energy bar
2 apples
3 plums
bell pepper

DINNER:
avocado kale salad with radishes, shaved beets and grated carrots

SNACKS:
raw mixed nuts
dried apricots
carrots
celery with almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment