a collection of vegan recipes

---

strawberry basil smoothie

I've been so busy with school lately that the quickest thing to grab in the morning is a smoothie. During my 12-day cleanse, I've weaned myself out of my obsession for bananas and instead turned to avocados. I mean, seriously, what's better than a nice, ripe avocado? They're smooth, creamy, rich, and delicious, and best of all, they go with both sweet AND savoury! I'm sold. 
Smoothies are super easy to make (literally like 5 minutes of my morning, 2 of which are spent making tea while I whir it up in my magic bullet) and they keep you satiated for a good few hours. Not to mention - dddelicious. Stay tune for some housekeeping tips for avocados!

1/2 avocado
1 cup (coco)nut milk
1/2 cup strawberries, frozen
handful basil
handful greens
TBSP flax seeds
TBSP coconut oil

optional
matcha powder

No comments:

Post a Comment